Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Savvy 7 Surprise Birthdays

We are so glad you could join us!


PIC


Hi, Everyone! Thanks for joining me on the Savvy 7 blog hop! I'm happy to be sharing an extra card with you today. I've definitely been going for more clean and simple cards since I moved. I love the simplicity of stamping flowers and using my aqua painters to move the ink around to add some fluidity to the images. That's what I did here, I took some watercolor paper and die cut a scalloped edge with the cutie pie thinlits(die). Then I stamped some pumpkin pie and daffodil delight flowers and used my aqua painters to move it around. I added some Nuvo drops for the flower centers and I was pretty much done! I decided to heat emboss in white a short saying "Happy Birthday" from the Sunshine Wishes stamp set, and I stamped "HOORAY" repeatedly in crumb cake on crumb cake cardstock for the background. I did pop up the entire watercolored panel to give it a bit of added dimension.
By Elizabeth Thatcher

I hope you enjoyed my card, and just click on the names below to continue on this awesome hop!


Our founding seven members will be doing the hop each month on the first Sunday!
We love our crafty friends, and will invite them on the hop as often as possible!
The blog hop offers various product lines, so enjoy!

The Savvy 7



1 comment: