Sunday, January 8, 2017

Savvy 7 Blog Hop - Snowflakes

Welcome to our very first hop here at the Savvy 7! We are so glad you cold join us!


Here's our link list along with an extra project by Eva Bussom to get us started!
Hi everyone, for my project I used lots of Fun Stampers Journey products, along with a cool element from the Richard Garay collection.

I started with a piece of vellum and stamped it with the Pretty Flakes stamp set, in Cool Pool, Pool Play and then in Whip Cream which was heat set. Next, the hello was a part of the RG Amaze Die Cutting machine, a set of dies, which included the "Hello"! I added a layer of Brush Silver, cut with the Rectangle Dies, piercing dies to match and used Whip Cream as my base. I hope you enjoy it!


Our founding seven members will be doing the hop each month on the first Sunday! But because of the New Year Holiday, we've moved it back a week so that everyone could have time to enjoy our hop.

We love our crafty friends, and will invite them on the hop as often as possible!

The blog hop offers various product lines, so enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! So glad you visited the hop! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card, Eva! I love that brushed silver it makes the snowflakes pop, but in a subtle way... I love it!

    ReplyDelete